Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello 30's

My birthday has come, and now I have to admit I am 30 years old. What in the world happen to my youth? Why did time move so fast? I still remember the conversation I had with my mom when I was 8 years old that she was going to be "old" soon as her 30thbirthday was fast approaching.

Now my time has come and I am "old" just as my 8-year old self believed.

Despite all my fears and apprehension regarding my new decade, I have promised myself that 30's would be just as fabulous and adventurous as my 20's. In my 20's I attended school in North Carolina, traveled the western hemishpere, graduated from college, given two of the best daughters, and lived every moment celebrating the good times and great health. Now 30's you have a lot to live up to.

Happy Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment