Thursday, June 3, 2010

Little Miss is turning 1, soon

Ahh!! What happened to the super organized and prepared mother of one? That's right there is two and lately just flying by on the seat of my pants.

First time mom is prepared 3 months in advance for the first birthday. I constructed handmade invitations, had a party itinerary, theme, decorations, invite list, activities for guests of all ages well in advance. But that mom of two is thinking "oh crap its around the corner" and I don't even know what day to have the party.

I am so lucky that Little Miss will only remember she is loved no matter what the party theme is. In reality, I have no clue what my 1st birthday was like or if I even had a party but I was first born therefore it must have been fabulous.

Who is for putting a party hat on Little Miss placing a cupcake in front of her and taking a picture? I promise to at least sing Happy Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment