- Prepare carry-on luggage for security checkpoint - I put all the snacks and baby food in a ziploc bag to put on belt alone to disclose
- Bring DVD movie player, crayons, paper, and toddler friendly books
- Pick a layover length that allows for time to eat and find a kid friendly play area
- Stroller and ErgoBaby carrier --- I was able to get baby to sleep in ErgoBaby to leave me handsfree and relaxed while on the plane and use the stroller as an extra set of hands for me
- Most important --- small lollipops for airplane descent when cabin pressure changes the most
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Some of you might know that I was anxious beyond normal for the upcoming flight across the country to Atlanta. I was flying by myself with a 3 year old, 11 month old walker, double stroller, carry-on suitcase, diaper bag, and purse. Well, I survived a plane trip across the country with me and the kids. Here is how I made it and didn't lose my mind (or a kid) along the way.