Friday, April 16, 2010

Finished a book -- #11

Without regret or hesitation, I would like to announce that I have actually 100% completed the book, The Measure of a Man. From the beginning to end, Sidney Poitier is an exceptional writer and man. I truly enjoyed the selection from Oprah's Book Club list.

I was only able to find time to read when I was working out on either the stationary bike or stair machine. Otherwise, despite my efforts, the book did not get opened. It all worked out just fine but it meant my reading time was limited.

As from my previous post regarding Sidney's Legacy, the book is phenomenal. I recommend the book to everyone to read. But you've heard that from me before. So what's next? I can't go back to reading mom magazines now while working out.

Any good recommendations? I'd like to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment